- An agreement letter from your University or Business School.
- EU nationality or NIE (identification number for foreigners).
- Residence: temporary or permanent in Barcelona.
- Fluent in English.
Terms & Conditions:
- Scholarship: €960 per month / 40 hours a week
- Grant canteen 135 gross euros a month
- Access to Nestle supermarket (30% to 50% off).
- Insurance with Zurich during the traineeship.
- Period of Internship: 6 months internship up to 1 year
- Full-time position: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Location: Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona)
- Starting date: Mid August 2023
What can you expect from this experience?
If you have passion for the photography and you like to create new recipes, this is your position!
As a Photo Cook Intern at Nestlé, you will have the opportunity to work on real-world projects and learn from experienced professionals while contributing to the development and evolution of innovative culinary products. You will work closely with a cross-functional team and manage business stakeholders, all in a fast-paced, challenging, and global environment.
Nestlé is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a hardworking, trustworthy individual with a passion for learning and a willingness to work with our team. Qualifications include:
- Knowledge of cooking and recipes creation
- Strong knowledge of photography techniques, including lighting, composition, and color theory.
- Familiarity with photo editing software, such as Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills in a fast-paced, global environment.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Develop new recipes using Nestlé products.
- Create high-quality food photographs showcasing Nestlé's culinary products.
- Assist in food preparation for photoshoots, including recipe development and styling.
- Conduct post-production work, such as image selection, retouching, and editing.
- Maintain a digital asset management system and organize digital files for different projects.