Would you like to be part of a multinational team in a growing company? At Servinform we collaborate with the main national and international financial and Real Estate companies and help them achieve their objectives by anticipating their clients' needs and offering them innovative solutions based on the latest technology in the market. Our mission is to offer a differential and high value service to the more than 1,200 clients that have trusted us, all thanks to more than 9,000 professionals who make up this company.
We are expanding our team with one of our most important clients, located in the north of Valencia, and we are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join our team, whose responsibilities and tasks will be:
Day-to-day management and coordination of the team;
- Support the recruitment of new team members locally;
- Responsible for onboarding coordination and training of new team members;
- Monitor timely and accurate delivery of data produced;
- Enforcement of group accounting policies within tasks executed by the team;
- Oversee timely and accurate completion of day-to-day accounting activities including daily bank reconciliations, invoice validation, acquisition entries, and fixed asset transfers
- Oversee period end accounting activities including accruals and broker fee amortizations.
- Tax tracking: monitoring and storing of documentation received, ensuring payments/refunds made across the structure are initiated in a timely manner;
- Participate in harmonizing the execution of procedures across teams;
- Support the delivery of regular and ad-hoc financial information/analysis upon request.
What do we offer?
Permanent full-time contract.
- Flexible work schedule: Monday to Thursday in flexible schedule of entry (8:00am to 10:00am) and exit (17:30pm to 19:30pm) and Friday in intensive morning workday.
- Competitive wages based on knowledge and experience.
- Joining a stable project with growth expectations.
- Professional development in an environment that will allow you to be in constant learning and training in the real estate sector.
- Social benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, lunch vouchers, parking, flexible schedule, intensive workday in summer...)
If you own excellent management, coordination and prioritization skills, and you are a person who isn't afraid of new challeges, then this opportunity is for you.
Do not hesitate, at Servinform, we are waiting for you!
** No sector of our society can be understood without equality between men and women, as well as the integration of people with disabilities. That is why, in Servinform we focus on equality and diversity as an elemental factor for social progress, working every day to achieve this goal**.
7 years of work and team management experience
Fluent in English;
Previous experience guiding and coaching a team in an international environment;
Experience with accounts reconciliation and closing processes, including cash reconciliation;
Strong planning, coordinating and leadership skills;
Ability to make decisions in a demanding environment;
Robust and methodical ability to manage projects;
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams;
Strong experience with Excel and other & MS Office products;
High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
Strong sense of organization with solid problem-solving skills;
Experience in IFRS and Yardi Voyager is desirable.