Cocomore is not only a digital agency providing products and communication services for international clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung, and Sanofi, but also an incubator for digital start-ups, having already sold to Deutsche Telekom, Axel Springer, and Pro7Sat1.
Our team of 200 professionals is located across Europe, with a strong presence in Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt (headquarters), Hamburg and Seville. And while we all have different skills and talents, we share a common spirit: we are human, entrepreneurial, and creative. This is our way of working together with colleagues, partners, and clients.
You can find our statement on diversity, equality, and inclusiveness here: https://www.cocomore.com/diversity-statement.
We are looking for you as Working Student - Client Service Relations to join our Client Services Team in one of our offices or remotely.
Our offer to you:
- Exciting and varied projects with major clients and the opportunity to quickly take on the responsibility yourself facing any issues relating to digital communication and transformation.
- The opportunity to gain and develop a wide range of professional knowledge by working with diverse stakeholders in an interdisciplinary team of strategists, data scientists and digital marketers.
- Our team of great colleagues is working on an eye level with you and will train and support you to get you quickly to the next level.
- The opportunity for a permanent position after graduation as well as a cooperation for your thesis is always there, depending on your performance.
What you will contribute:
- You will support our account management team for at least two days a week in their daily business.
- You take on smaller projects in the B2B acquisition and new business development as well as in the area of data analytics.
- You are actively involved in our current projects and thereby gain great insights into our work.
- You help us test websites and newsletters.
What you have to bring:
- You are studying business administration, media or communication sciences.
- You have an analytical mindset and are able to organize yourself well.
- A general understanding of online marketing is an advantage.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PPT, Word)
- You communicate proactively and are a true team player.
- Very good German and English language skills are necessary.