THE PROJECT TO BE DEVELOPED:
Attending Medical Doctor for the Upper Extremity Unit of the Pediatric Orthopedic and Traumatology Service at Sant Joan de Déu Hospital in Barcelona.
Perform clinical tasks, attending to patients with low and high complexity in the Traumatology unit.
- Assist in outpatient clinics, operating rooms, and hospitalization wards.
- Collaborate and integrate into multidisciplinary teams.
- Participate in research and innovation projects.
- Engage in teaching and supervisory roles for medical residents and fellows.
WORK SCHEDULE AND CONTRACT:
- Contract: indefinite.
- Schedule: to be determined (four mornings and one afternoon).
- On-call duties in emergencies (shifts) as needed by the department.
THE PROFILE WE ARE SEEKING:
Hold a degree in Medicine and Surgery.
- Hold a specialist title in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology via MIR.
- Minimum one year experience in pediatric Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology.
- Minimum one year experience in hand / upper extremity pathology.
- Specific training in pediatric upper extremity surgery.
- Training in microsurgery.
- Possess competencies aligned with our institutional values.
Knowledge of advanced techniques in pediatric hand surgery.
- Management skills
- Experience in research
- Knowledge of Catalan
- Fluency in English
DOCUMENTATION TO SUBMIT:
To apply for this job offer and attach your Curriculum Vitae, click the "Apply manually" button on this screen.
The application deadline is until August 26, 2023.
Esplugues de Llobregat, August 16, 2023.