- Manage day-to-day inbound marketing tactics
- Create landing pages, call-to-action, update website pages, and optimize websites to improve conversion rates
- Help retain and grow client relationships
- Use analytics to drive marketing decision making
- Provide clients reporting on performance and outcomes from marketing campaigns
- Create and manage organic and paid campaigns with a focus on lead acquisition
- Strategy and execution for SEO, social media, content, and conversion rate optimization
Fluent English|Experience in education
- Final stage of Bachelor's Degree, already degree or equivalent experience
- Passionate about digital and inbound marketing
- Understand digital marketing platform data flow and basic tracking implementation principles and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple, complex tasks simultaneously, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, take initiative, and be an enthusiastic team player
- International mindset,
- Understand digital marketing platform data flow and basic tracking implementation principles and procedure
- Advanced English
Training school focused on IT environment and computer courses.
- salary 30.000€.
- You will have the opportunity to grow your skills in the marketing field but also with a global company perspective.
- You will be part of one of the EdTech companies that are currently more growing in Spain
- You will be part of an excellent team passionate about leading a global change through education
- You will work hand-hand with different teams across different countries.
- You will have the chance to apply all the knowledge achieved during your Career as student
Marketing Manager will report to the CEO, and is responsible for the day-to-day execution of all marketing activities campaigns, collaborating cross-functionally to achieve company goals.
Marketing Manager- Education- 100% remote work