Would you like to be part of a multinational team in a growing company? At Servinform we collaborate with the main national and international financial and Real Estate companies and help them achieve their objectives by anticipating their clients' needs and offering them innovative solutions based on the latest technology in the market. Our mission is to offer a differential and high value service to the more than 1,200 clients that have trusted us, all thanks to more than 9,000 professionals who make up this company.
We are currently expanding our team with one of our most important clients, located in the north of Valencia, and we are looking for an Accounts Payable team Supervisor. This role plays a key role in helping the manager in the daily management of the team.
What will you do?
Ensure correct processing invoices, credit and debt notes including checking legal requirements
- Handle requests or discussions from internal customers and/or external suppliers
- Plan and anticipate work allocation related issues and escalate to manager to seek solutions together.
- Act as point of escalation for the Team for anything related to their day-to-day work.
- Propose and prepare quarterly and annual objectives for each team member to be reviewed and approved with department manager
- Participate and provide input to official employee review meetings
- Ensure that teams month end procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and timely as well as are properly documented
- Assess team training needs, make suggestion to manager, initiate training sessions throughout the year
What do we offer?
Permanent full-time contract.
- Flexible work schedule: Monday to Thursday in flexible schedule of entry (8:00am to 10:00am) and exit (17:30pm to 19:30pm) and Friday in intensive morning workday.
- Competitive wages based on knowledge and experience.
- Joining a stable project with growth expectations.
- Social benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, lunch vouchers, parking, flexible schedule, intensive workday in summer...).
- You will join a dynamic organization with opportunities for professional growth and advancement within the real estate investment field.
- Working in a collaborative and supportive team environment that values innovation, diversity and inclusivity.
If you are a person who isn't afraid of taking on new challenges, then do not hesitate.
At Servinform, we are waiting for you!
** No sector of our society can be understood without equality between men and women, as well as the integration of people with disabilities. For this reason, at Servinform we focus on equality and diversity as an elemental factor for social progress, working every day to achieve this goal**.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Previous team management experience is needed
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Real Estate accounting knowledge would be an advantage
- Demonstrate awareness of requirements in respect of VAT and payments
- English fluency (other European languages, most specifically French and German, would be an advantage)
- Basware knowledge/ experience will be an advantage
- Any other experience with an invoice management tool is an asset
- Strong analytical and numerical ability
- High level of attention to details
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Good communication skills, cooperative attitude
- Wish to work and grow in an international environment
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools