If you're here, it's because you're looking for an exciting ride. A ride that will fuel your ambitions and make a difference in people's lives. At Glovo, we believe in paving the way forward together!
Not your usual app. We are the fastest-growing multi-category delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia, where we operate in +3000 cities across 25 countries. Every year, +200k merchants generate over 4B€ in sales and over 20M customers get their goods delivered in minutes.
Together we revolutionize the way people connect with their everyday needs, from delivering essentials to connecting our ecosystem of users through innovative solutions powered by technology. For us, every day is filled with purpose.
What makes our ride unique?
Our culture and strong values.
- We have an ''office-first'' culture and we place collaboration at the center of everything we do!
- We have a non-vanilla personality and feedback mindset. We don't shy away from difficult conversations - we see them as a gift!
- We work with high intensity and have fun along the way. We also celebrate the wins (a lot!).
- We celebrate diversity in all its forms and foster an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work.
Our career development philosophy.
- We are building a talent house of high performing teams and leaders. We invest in people who raise the bar and help others reach their full potential.
- We take ownership of our career development. We don't believe in linear and predictable career paths - we create the job of our dreams!
- We embrace opportunities to move the needle and make an impact beyond our scope.
Our commitment to being a force for good.
- Our platform is an important economic tool for millions of people (customers, partners, couriers) and we are taking action to amplify our positive impact.
- We invest in doing good by dedicating time and resources into social and environmental initiatives.
- We have the ambition of being DIB role models across the tech industry. We are creating environments, systems, and processes that provide equal opportunities, break biases, and empower our communities.
We have a vision: To give everyone easy access to anything in their cities. And this is where your ride starts.
We are now looking for a Global Rewards Intern to join us in our journey and be part of a team where you will be able to learn about all Compensation and Benefits related matters/processes.
- Supporting the Rewards team in rolling out regular and ad hoc compensation programs and global projects.
- Prepare reports and analysis for the team and for others to help drive better decisions.
- Support for the preparation of the Compensation process, Compensation Analysis, and Compensation Surveys.
- Support international offers/assignments when needed.
- Learn about Long Term Incentives and how they are administered by supporting the team with maintaining our database and system.
- Be in constant contact with our main stakeholders by providing the best support
- Supporting C&B sessions, keep materials up to date.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE RIDE:
- University degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Excel is your go-to tool! (you will use it a lot in this role).
- Handle, manipulate, and analyze confidential data and information responsibly.
- Good attention to detail.
- Quick learner and quick to deliver.
- Organization and time-management skills.
- Great sense of urgency, to adapt to our very dynamic environment.
- Able to work confidently in a changing, fast-paced, and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude.
- Desired 6 months of HR/Administrative or internship experience.
Individuals representing diverse profiles, encompassing various genders, ethnicities, and backgrounds, are less likely to apply for this role if they do not possess solid experience in 100% of these areas. Even if it seems you don't meet our musts don't let it stop you, we are all about finding the best talent out there! Skills can be learned, and embracing diversity is invaluable.
We believe driven talent deserves:
- Monthly Glovo credit to satisfy your cravings with zero delivery fees on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships to keep you energized.
- ️Flexible time off (uncapped vacation days), the freedom to work from home two days a week, and the opportunity to work from anywhere for up to three weeks a year!
- Enhanced parental leave, and office-based nursery.
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefits to ensure your mental well-being.
Here in Glovo, we thrive on diversity, we believe it enhances our teams, products, and culture. We know that the best ideas come from a mashup of brilliant diverse minds. This is why we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds - all genders, racial/diverse backgrounds, abilities, ages, sexual orientations and all other unique characteristics that make you YOU. We will encourage you to bring your authentic self to work, fostering an inclusive environment where everyone feels heard.
Feel free to note your pronouns in your application (e.g., she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
So, ready to take the wheel and make this the ride of your life?
Delve into our culture by taking a peek at our Instagram and check out our Linkedin and website!