At BidX1, we're changing the way property is bought and sold.
We’re disruptors – BidX1’s digital platform connects users across the globe with real estate opportunities in five markets and enables them to complete the entire purchase online using technology developed in Dublin.
We’re high-growth – BidX1 held the first online auctions in Ireland in 2015 and by 2019, we had launched operations in Spain, Cyprus, the UK and South Africa. We’ve sold more than 15,000 properties to date, raising more than €3 billion, with bidders from more than 60 countries.
We’re sustainable – BidX1 has been carbon neutral since 2019, set up a dedicated Sustainability Team in 2020, joined the UN Global Compact in 2021, and submits annual reports to the Carbon Disclosure Project.
We’re good at what we do – BidX1 has been recognised by Deloitte as a ‘Best Managed Company’ for three consecutive years, received backing from Enterprise Ireland, and won numerous awards including a KPMG Property Excellence Award, an Irish Times Innovation Award, and an Estates Gazette Tech Award.
But that’s enough about us – we’d like to meet you!
We’re seeking a Marketing Executive with a can-do attitude to join our team. You’ll be based in Madrid but work closely with our Group Marketing & Product Team, including our Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Customer Experience.
You’ll be responsible for day-to-day marketing operations with a particular focus on email marketing, property listings and content creation across a range of channels.
- Creation of email marketing campaigns that provide consistent, engaging, targeted content to our subscriber database – and to launch promotions, events and auction campaigns
- Drafting and display of property listings on the platform to ensure properties are well-presented (Spain)
- Content Creation: creating content for a variety of formats including website, social media, digital campaigns etc.
- Management of property portals (Spain)
- Management, tracking and recording marketing expenditure against budgets
- Collaborating with our Designers to create engaging content for a variety of channels
- Ongoing testing and optimisation of marketing activities and campaigns to drive improvements
- Identify, research and analyse potential opportunities for driving customer growth and engagement
- Responsibility for day-to-day marketing operational activity
Collaborating with the broader Marketing, Design & Product team to achieve BidX1’s goals
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish
- Educated to degree level
- 2+ years of experience in a professional setting; ideally in Marketing or Real Estate
- High attention to detail, with strong organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to get stuck in; a team player who is always looking to help others.